Many thanks to aka Super Mommy
for nominating me for this prestigious award! (Hey, it is prestigious! Alright? Yeah, that’s right!) And now it is my turn to nominate other bloggers that inspire me to be a better blogger, a better mom and a better friend! Thanks for letting me feel like a part of your lives! I feel so less alone because of all of you!!! <3
Also, for the record, aka Super Mommy named A LOT of those already that I would also have listed here so if you are not on my list but were nominated by her
, please know that I feel the same way about you too!
So, without further ado (in no particular order!) here are some of my favorites:
7 Things You May Not Know About Me:
1) I read very fast.
2) I was a Greek in college. (ZTA)
3) I love things in miniature.
4) I avoid feeding my kids peanut butter when they are sick because I cannot stand the smell when they throw it back up.
5) I always have a fear of my house smelling bad. (not because of #4, but all odors!)
6) As a kid I was a competitive swimmer.
7) I’ve wanted a tattoo since I was 16 yrs old. (still haven’t gotten one but I think I might be getting closer…)
The Versatile Blogger Award is for bringing bloggers together and sharing quality blogs with our readers and passing the award on to one another.
If you are nominated, please:
Nominate (15) fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award.
- In the same post, add The Versatile Blogger Award.
- In the same post, thank the blogger that nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
- In the same post, share 7 completely different random pieces of information about yourself.
- Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
~ Thanks again, Cassie and all of my blogger friends! You have no idea how much better you all make me feel! <3